Aarabhi In Schools
Aarabhi collaborates with the school and sets up the learning environment to teach Indian Classical/ World music to the children from the age of 3 years to 16 years. We provide each student with learning material including a book and app/CD based access to audio material. Students have at least one period of music per week, which is timetabled. Our Teachers are trained on both syllabus and methodology. The program is prescriptive for whatever age group is decided by the school. We conduct two workshops per year at the school, where professional musicians will perform for and interact with the students. We work with the school and can customize the program to suit the needs of the school.
Academic Year Program
- This is a 34 weeks program offered to all students as part of the school curriculum.
- There will be a number of Concepts and it will be divided among the 34 weeks available.
- Weekly one class of one teaching hour Duration.
- There will be a separate performance rehearsals for the students.
- Year-end Assessments.
- A Study Material (Book) with Audio in the form of App/CD Contains all the lesson plans curriculum with lyrics.
- Online support to students and parents.
- Regular reviews and trainings by the Academy for Music teachers.
- Grading and assessment for students.